Easy Skin Care Tips for Men
Nothing is sexier then a man with good skin....to me at least. However, most men don’t want to spend the time a day on skin care. If you've found a man that does, he’s a keeper! Making sure your man has a good skin care regimen is a must. You don’t want him to look aged in a few years, while you are still looking young and beautiful, do you?
Here is a few simple steps for him to remember daily.
1. Cleanse – Cleanse with an actual skin care cleanser. Using soap and water can strip the face of essential oils, which can result in dryness and flakiness.
2. Exfoliate – Exfoliate 2-3 times a week. Any more can irritate the skin, any less can leave dry dead skin cells on the surface of skin.
3. Tone – Tonner repairs the ph level in skin, to give you a balanced complexion.
4. Moisturize – Moisturizer is a skin nourisher, and can quickly revitalized complexion.
5. Repair – If there is any skin care issues, such as acne, wrinkles, etc. Find a good serum or product to apply daily. This will repair the skin and put it back into tip-top shape.
Also remember proper sunscreen application is a must for all people all ages!