Eyelash Extensions - Before/After Precautions
We want you to have the best lashes possible! Follow these steps for optimal results.
Before Your Appointment
- Arrive with completely clean lashes, this is very important so we can dedicate the entire time to lashing.
- Do not wear contacts, please come in with glasses if needed. Your eyes will be closed the entire time anyways!
- For lash extensions, you will be laying still for 1 -2.5 hours, please be prepared. If you have back issues or are unable to stay still, lash extensions may not be good for you.
- Talking during your appointment is not recommended.
- Please refrain from bringing friends or children.
After Your Appointment
- Show your lashes off!
- Use the 3-1 CleanLASH cleansing pads to keep your lashes beautiful & conditioned, you may also use Eau Micellair water and 2x2 linen wipes
- No curling, pulling, picking, etc. Let your lashes be, but brush though them with your take-home eyelash brush.
- No mascara, unless it is the NOVALASH mascara (or semi permanent mascara) which is included in your After Care Kit. You can also use mascara that is glycol & carbonate free
- Avoid hot steam or water on the eyelash area for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid putting any make up on the eyelash area.
- Do not use oily products on the eyelash area, this will soften the bond.
- Avoid shampoo or conditioner running over the eyelash area.
- Sauna or steam rooms can be attended but only after 24 hours from the treatment. Do not touch your lashes while in the sauna or steam room.
- Any further questions? Contact us directly at 615-686-8433 or at Info@LoveSkinNashville.com