Best Nashville Brazilian Wax
Keep calm and wax on, Nashville.
LOVE Skin Nashville is a beautiful Wellness Spa located in the city of Berry Hill in Nashville, TN. We are a spa that truly cares about your skin & body needs and will work with you to help you achieve the results you are searching for.
The Best Nashville Brazilian Wax
At Love Skin Nashville we go above and beyond to ensure that your Nashville Brazilian wax experience is nothing short of the best! Our experienced Nashville wax therapists will walk you through the process to ensure the best Nashville Brazilian wax. We maintain a clean, bright and efficient Nashville spa to provide the highest level of service to our Nashville guests.
What to expect:
- Please shower before your appointment (in a pinch, wet wipes are a lifesaver!).
- Hair must be a quarter of an inch (about 10-14 days of growth) to adhere correctly to the wax.
- Resist the urge to shave between sessions. ( Shaving actually can create sharper, courser hair)
- Gently exfoliate the night before or take a warm bath to prep the skin before your wax. Having a warm bath or shower before your wax can soften your skin allowing for easier hair removal. We also recommend gentle exfoliation the night before as this removes dead skin build up around and in the follicle again aiding in easier and more thorough removal.
Relax. Come to your appointment as relaxed as you can. Like a lot of things in life, the anticipation is often worse than the actual event. Don’t listen to friends who tell you their waxing horror stories. They don’t come to us! This is your Nashville Brazilian wax experience and we want it to be the best possible!!
Know that it gets better. We get that first timer Nashville Brazilian wax clients don’t know what to expect. The best advice is to accept that the first one will be the most uncomfortable, especially if you’ve been shaving prior to it. However, it doesn’t have to be the worst thing you’ve ever done. Most of the time, people leave Love Skin Nashville pleasantly relieved that the wax wasn’t nearly as bad as they anticipated. Every Nashville Brazilian wax gets easier, especially when your hair starts growing in finer and we weaken the hair follicle :)
- Medicate if you must. if you’re concerned about the potential for pain, take a couple of advil 20 minutes before your Nashville Brazilian wax appointment. This may help take the edge off.
- Remember, it will be over before you know it. Being fuzz-free is so worth a few minutes of discomfort!
Book your Best Nashville Brazilian Wax exeprince today!
Call us at (615) 686- 8433 or book online