Body Treatments - Before/After Precautions
Before Your Appointment
- Drink your body weight in wate within 24 hours of your treatment
- Wear comfortable clothing. We can provide you with disposable under garments for the treatment or you can bring your own. *bring a pair to change into since the ones you will be wearing will get wet.
- Shower and exfoliate the body.
- Avoid putting on make up, oils, or lotions prior to your treatment
- Use the bathroom before going into your service. Your Esthetician will offer before you begin as well.
- Eat a clean diet 3-4 days prior to your treatment. This will serve as pre- cleanse to help get your body ready to rid itself of toxins and help lose inches.
After Your Appointment
Drink plenty of water for the next 48 hours.
Eat plenty of raw fruit and vegetables.
Do not eat a large / heavy meal for the next 24 hours.
Avoid alcohol, caffeine or fizzy drinks for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid bathing or showering for preferably 12 hours, to allow the products to continue working.
Maintaining your Results
Consider a course of body wraps to gain long-lasting effects.
Exfoliate regularly, and you might consider applying a specialized body cream for your specific concern.