How to Shape Eyebrows
Having beautifully shaped eyebrows really frames your face. Years ago the eyebrow style was the thin or natural looking brows. Now a days, the thick eyebrow or even bushy eyebrow is in...however, the key to pulling this look off is that the brows are still shaped.
Eyebrow shaping can cost anywhere from $20 - $40 depending on the spa. You can still get affordable eyebrow shaping that looks expensive!
Should you try to shape your eyebrows at home? I'd day not to, go to a professional. Then your licensed Esthetician can give you tips and tricks on how to fill in your brows perfectly or tweeze them between routine waxings.
Just like Elle magazine says "Full eyebrows are beautiful and exotic looking". If you don't have naturally thick brows you can learn to fill in the gaps, or even go a step further and get eyebrow extensions.
How does an Esthetician shape eyebrows you ask? In a few steps.
- She measures. The front, or start, of the brow should align with the bridge of the nose, the brow arch should be aligned with the middle of the eye and the end of the brow should make a straight line with the nose. (This may sound confusing, but trust the experts).
- Using a disposable mascara wand, the Esthetician will divide what needs to be waxed and what needs to be left out.
- Using either hard wax or strip wax, the Esthetician will use a wax stick to apply wax, leave it on for a couple minutes, then remove.
- Steps 2-3 will be repeated back and forth on each eye.
- Tweezing. Sometimes wax doesn't pick up every single hair, especially the hairs under 1mm.
- Last step, a soothing solution will be applied to the skin, this reduces redness and tada, look at your gorgeous new eyebrows, you'll be surprised how your face shape is transformed in just a few minutes.
Interested in booking a eyebrow shaping at Love Skin Nashville? Our expert Estheticians will give you the look you've always wanted, click here to book now!