How To Spend A Rainy Day In Nashville
Today is Earth Day and while we may have hoped to have been able to spend the day outside and exploring in Nashville... We still have some great activities for you to get into in Nashville! Whether your only in town for the weekend our a native Nashvillian there are plenty of fun, dry ways to explore Nashville and not get rained out!
1. See a movie! We have so many great theaters around town and this a family friendly event :) Green Hills Mall and Opry Mills Mall both have theaters inside. http://www.regmovies.com/Theatres/Theatre-Folder/Regal-Hollywood-Stadium-27-RPX-Nashville-1140
2. Ice Skate/ Roller Skate. http://skatecenter.com/
3. Museums: Frist, Country Music Hall of Fame, Johnny Cash Museum, and many more. http://fristcenter.org/,http://countrymusichalloffame.org/,http://www.johnnycashmuseum.com/
4. Go for a climb! - http://www.climbnashville.com/
6. Play laser tag, jump on a trampoline, and enjoy indoor fun for all ages! http://musiccityindoorkarting.com/, http://www.laserquest.com/public/locations/TN-Nashville.cfm, https://nashvilleescapegame.com/
Whatever you do, we hope you have a fantastic, fun-filled weekend!