Product Spotlight: Little Seed Farm Hand-Aid Healing Hand Balm
About Little Seed Farm: After living in NYC, Eileen and James decided to pursue their dreams and provide humanely and sustainable produced soap and skincare to their community. They brought their dreams right to our backyard, in Lebanon Tennessee! At Little Seed Farm, they have created a farming model based on and around true sustainability. For them that means starting with a seed. They start with grass, forage, and botanical seeds that evolve into rich pastures and healing herbs. Little Seed Farm's goats, pigs and chickens happily graze down the grass as they are rotationally grazed throughout the year!
What Little Seed Farm Stands For:
- Creating chemical-free, safe and nourishing skincare
- Providing our animals with a natural and humane environment
- Using clean energy to produce our products and run our farm (as of September 2015 we are 100% solar powered!)
- Using nature to guide our animal husbandry practices
- Seeking methods that limit the use of outside inputs
- Adopting practices that utilize the full cycle of nature and minimize waste
- Using eco-friendly and recyclable packaging
About Hand-Aid Healing Hand Balm:
Soothe and heal dry hands with their organic herbal balm - HAND-AID!
Hand-Aid is carefully crafted using only organic, healing ingredients. Their coconut oil is infused with comfrey, calendula and plaintain to gently nourish and repair hands. Organic shea butter, hemp seed oil, and a custom blend of essential oils make Hand-Aid a perfect solution for hardworking hands. Hand-Aid can be used on any part of the body that needs help.
Each 1.5oz tin comes packaged in a reusable Little Seed Farm pouch.
Come get yours today and check out more of their products at: http://littleseedfarm.com/